Sunday, March 4, 2012

Illustration-o-saurus

Okay so I'm a week late on Illustration 9 - but its has a been a crazy week! Between working a ton of overtime, doing some freelance jobs and planning my friend Julie's shower its been oober busy. But enough whining, lets cut to the chase, this week and lasts week illustrations (9 &10) are for my friends Jake and Julie's son Oliver's nursery. I can't stop with the kid drawings apparently.  I really wanted Julie to decorate her nursery in a dinosaur theme, and now she has too because I gave her these prints, ha ha ha ha!. Okay here they are hope you like them!
Follow Me on Pinterest


Illustration #9 - "Fossils"


Here is a photo of the print.
Illustration #10  - "Herbivores"
A close up of the prints.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these!! Your whole aesthetic is fantastic. Keep it goin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue dino on the top, illo 9 "fossils" is my favorite! They are all so cool though!

    ReplyDelete