Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 3

Here is my art block number 3. Nothing like a self imposed deadline to get my creative juices flowing.

My intent for day is to be more daydreamy than usual...  and "Keep my head in the clouds". Which shouldn't be too hard since its superbowl Sunday and I'll lose focus in about 1.2 seconds once football is turned on.



I started using little drawings from my sketchbooks in with these collages. I feel like my sketchbook drawings are way more loose  and interesting  then when I draw on these blocks - I guess when I'm sketching I'm not worried about the outcome so the drawings are much more free.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of illustrators feel that way... so difficult to remain care free when you are painting on an expensive paper and your deadline is dangerously close!

    Anyway, this is a super cute block. Keep up with your project!

    ReplyDelete